When you purchase a car from a dealership, you’re more than likely financing that vehicle. For new vehicles it’s almost a given, but used car finance is not out of the ordinary. In fact, if it’s a relatively new used car, the sticker price won’t be all that much lower than it was when it was new. Considering that new cars typically lose at most about 25 percent of their value within the first two years, you’re still talking $15,000 or more used if the car cost $20,000 new.
You need Car Deal Experts
- At least 18 years of age?
- Earning at least $1,500 per month?
- Currently employed for at least six months?
- Free of bankruptcy?
If so, Car Deal Expert can help you obtain pre-approval for low interest used car finance. Even if you don’t, we’ll do our best to help you obtain the used car finance you seek. You’ll find our offers to be typically lower than what a dealer will offer. With a pre-approved online loan, you may very well save yourself a trunkful of money and hassle later. When a lender has been located, you can complete your loan application at your leisure. Considering how easy and quick it is to apply, why not give Car Deal Expert a try? We work with dealers in many states and cities – and the list keeps growing!
Get pre-approved for used car finance
But we encourage you to do your research first. Used car finance requires that you take three steps to ensure that you’re prepared. Making decisions with your heart rather than your mind can be dangerous to your finances when you’re shopping for a vehicle. If you do your homework about potential costs first, you’ll save yourself a great deal of heartache.
- The monthly payment – How much can you afford to pay? This should be an honest assessment based upon knowledge of your monthly budget.
- The down payment – How much can you afford to pay up front? The higher your down payment, the less you’ll have to pay off over time. You’ll save yourself some money in interest, too.
- The purchase price of the vehicle – You must know how much the kind of car you’re looking for should cost. Shop around online to find the manufacturer’s suggested price and what it goes for at dealerships in your area. Once you have this information, you can use a tool like this calculator to figure what your monthly payment should be in your used car finance.
Write it all down so you don’t forget
That way it’s easy to refer to your realistic figures when you’re seeking a loan. Don’t agree to something if it’s far above what you can realistically handle each month. However, with used car finance pre-approval through Car Deal Expert, that won’t likely be a problem. Know your limits, choose your lender and enjoy the kind of used car finance you need.
Used car finance without remorse
In some cases, a dealer may see the kind of rate you found through Car Deal Expert and offer to try and top it. Why not let them try? It’s certainly to your benefit if they can, even if it is unlikely that they’ll be able to beat the rates for which Car Deal Expert helped you obtain pre-approval. If they can’t top it, you know that you obtained the best possible interest rate and terms for your financial situation.