If you’re a forward-thinking person with a creative knack for developing plans to improve our overall quality of life, Audi invites you to put your ideas to the test in the Tony Stark Innovation Challenge. The most tech-savvy individual who isn’t afraid to use social media to promote the greatness of their concept (and who happens to be a fan of “Iron Man 2” starring Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark) can make a real difference in the world and win Tony Stark-caliber prizes including a racetrack experience with the Audi R8 Spyder (no auto loans required).
Submit a video to the Tony Stark Innovation Challenge
Here’s how the Tony Stark Innovation Challenge works. Record your ground-breaking idea in a video no longer than two minutes in duration, a video that “showcases ideas for better living through the use of technology,” says Audi. Judges at Audi will rate the ideas received, but a major part of participants’ success is how well they promote their concept through social media: Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc. The more the masses vote in favor of your idea, the greater your chance of winning becomes.
Innovate like Tony Stark
As fans of the upcoming “Iron Man 2” movie will no doubt notice, the Audi R8 Spyder and A8 are heavily featured in the film. Such product placement is nothing new, but their connection to a contest that could have a positive worldwide impact makes the Tony Stark Innovation Challenge more than your average viral marketing campaign. If your video submission achieves the following:
- Outlines how your tech-savvy idea will make the world a better place by solving or improving upon the solution for a real problem
- Adheres to the “better living through technology” theme
- Is sufficiently scalable to have a wide world impact
- Showcases “innovation, adventures and intelligence worthy of Audi and Tony Stark”
- Has mass appeal
Then it may be the most worthy entry in the Tony Stark Innovation Challenge.
What are the Tony Stark-caliber prizes?
- $15,000 to put your idea in motion
- An extensive write-up on Audiusa.com
- A four-day trip for two to California with air transport, hotel and meals
- Ground transport in a 2011 Audi A8
- Luxury spa treatments, tailored cocktail attire and top-notch grooming
- A tour of the Audi Design Center in Santa Monica, Calif.
- VIP day with ICON Aircraft, where you’re in on testing of the ICON A5 aircraft (seen in “Iron Man 2”)
- Drive the Audi R8 Spyder on the Audi Sports Car Experience racetrack
So what are you waiting for? The Tony Stark Innovation Challenge and caviar dreams beckon![apply_button]