Loans are easy to get, but there is no“guaranteed auto financing”
No matter what you read online about “guaranteed auto financing,” no lender can guarantee that you’ll get an auto loan just because you apply for one. But at Car Deal Expert, your chances of getting a car loan are very good, no matter what kind of credit history or financial problems you have.
Car Deal Expert makes it easy for you to get a new- or used-car loan or an auto refinance loan regardless of your credit history or financial situation. In most cases you can get a loan even though you’ve had a bankruptcy, a wage garnishment, a home foreclosure, or a vehicle repossession. In today’s economy, that’s good news for a lot of people. And it’s as close as anyone can get to guaranteed auto financing.
But the website says “guaranteed car loan” and “everyone approved”
Regardless of what a website says about guaranteed auto financing, every lender has certain requirements that must be met before any kind of automobile loan can be made. It’s not at all difficult to get an automobile loan with poor credit, but no lender hands out money indiscriminately.
Minimum requirements for “guaranteed auto loans”
All automobile lenders require that applicants be US residents of legal age with valid social security numbers. Most lenders have minimum loan-amount requirements and limitations concerning the age and mileage of the vehicle to be financed. Some lenders will only finance purchases made through dealers as opposed to private parties. Others require a minimum down payment or trade-in vehicle as part of the purchase. Sometimes, if you have poor credit or don’t meet some of the minimum requirements, a lender will require a co-signer on your loan documents. Other minimum requirements vary from lender to lender, but may include the following:
- Must have lived at current residence for a specified time (sometimes just 30 days, but more typically six months)
- Must have been employed at current job for a specified time (typically six months) or have other regular and verifiable income
- Must earn the minimum income (sometimes as low as $800 per month, but more typically $1800 to $2000 per month)
- Must not have a bankruptcy case currently pending
- Must not have had an automobile repossessed within a specified time (typically 12 months)
- Must have verifiable personal references
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a bank account in good standing
- Monthly loan payment must not exceed a certain percentage of income (typically 18%)
Car Deal Expert offers the closest thing there is to a guaranteed auto loan
Whether you’re thinking of buying a new or used car or refinancing the car you have now, applying for financing at Car Deal Expert is the closest thing there is to getting a guaranteed auto loan. We network with lenders who specialize in all kinds of car loans, from new luxury car financing, to bad credit auto refinance, to no credit auto loans.
Simply fill out our short application and we’ll connect you to the lender offering the best possible loan for your particular situation. You’ll find out in just a few minutes whether your loan request is approved. When you apply at Car Deal Expert, there’s no delay, no hassle, no obligation, and no cost. We can’t guarantee that you’ll get a loan; but we can safely say that no matter what your circumstances, when you apply at Car Deal Expert you’re applying for the lowest auto loan rates and deals available.[apply_button]