Looking for Easy Auto Loans?
No matter what kind of credit history or financial problems you have, Car Deal Expert can help you find the best possible vehicle loan. In many cases we can find you a loan even if you’ve been through a bankruptcy, lost your home to foreclosure or a vehicle to repossession, or had your wages garnished. In these economic times, that’s good news for a lot of people
Once you apply at Car Deal Expert, you don’t have to spend any more time shopping for a car loan. We’ll do the comparison shopping for you and put you in contact with the lender offering the best loan for your situation. With our network of reputable automobile lenders, it’s easy for us to make it easy for you to get the loan you need, whether it’s for a new car, a used car or a refinance of the car you’re paying on now.
Minimum requirements for fast auto loans
Just about anyone can get a fast auto loan by applying at Car Deal Expert, but all lenders have certain threshold requirements. All automobile lenders require that you be an adult US resident with a valid social security number. Most lenders require that you borrow at least a certain minimum amount and that the vehicle you wish to finance meet certain requirements concerning age, condition, and mileage. Most lenders will only finance purchases made through car dealerships, although some will also finance purchases from private parties.
Many lenders require a minimum down payment or a minimum trade-in vehicle value, and all lenders will require that your loan payment not exceed a certain amount (typically 18%) of your monthly income. Depending on the details of your credit history, some lenders may require that you have a cosigner on your loan documents. Additional minimum lending requirements vary among lenders, and may include the following:
- Time at your current address (anywhere from 30 days to six months)
- Time at your current job for a minimum time (typically between three and six months)
- Monthly income (typically $1800 to $2000)
- No pending bankruptcy case (previously concluded case may be acceptable)
- No recent vehicle repossessions (repossessions more than 12 months ago may be acceptable)
- Verifiable personal references
- Valid driver’s license
- Open bank account in good standing
Car Deal Expert is the next best thing to an “instant auto loan”
When you apply for financing at Car Deal Expert, you’ll get the closest thing there is to an “instant auto loan.” The minute you apply, we search our network of lenders to find the loan best suited to your requirements. Whether you’re shopping for a luxury car (or even a yacht or RV) or hoping to get back on your financial feet with a bad credit auto refinance, we instantly match you with a lender offering the best terms available.
Once we’ve matched you to a lender and you’ve completed your application, you’ll know right away whether your loan request is approved. There’s no delay, and there’s no hassle either. It costs nothing to apply and you’re under no obligation to accept the financing offered by any lender. No matter what kind of vehicle you’re planning to buy and no matter what your financial circumstances, applying at Car Deal Expert is the easiest way to find the most favorable auto loan available.
Apply for an easy auto loan before you buy
No matter what you have in mind for a car, it’s a good idea to get pre-approved for an online auto loan first. Having a loan-preapproval in hand can greatly increase your negotiating power with a dealer. If you’ve already been approved for a loan, you’ll know for certain whether the financing offered by a dealer is fair. And when you’ve already arranged for your own financing, dealers are less motivated to sell you to a more expensive car that you can’t comfortably afford.
Four things you can do to make car-buying easy
Here are a some tips to help make your entire car-buying experience easy and economical:
- Get pre-approved for an easy auto loan at Car Deal Expert before you visit a dealer.
- Don’t focus on a low monthly payment to the exclusion of all else. Remember that a lower payment over a longer term may mean that you’ll be paying much more in the long run. Pay attention to the disclosures contained in your Truth-in-Lending statement.
- If you have a trade-in vehicle, consider selling it yourself. You’re likely to get more for it by selling directly than by trading it to a dealer.
- Put at least 10% down on the purchase, or if your loan term is extra long, try to put down at least 20% in order to avoid becoming upside down later on.